As a birthday present from my husband, he has booked a trip I have wanted to take for years. We are going to Hedonism III in Jamaica. I have been reading up on many things that go on in this resort. Here’s some of my questions:
- What’s the average age/ body type? Seems like the pictures I have found online, thers’s a big Twenty Something crowd and a Fifty Something crowd. So there it is, My husband is in his 40′s, I’m in my 30′s. So I guess we will either be old fogeys or young kids, depending on who we will get a seat next to at the nude pool! Oh please let me find a beach chair next to a fat pasty white old woman…. I’m working out regularly and should be in great shape by the trip, but a little visual comparison can’t hurt! So what’s the nude etiquite? Obviously no deep knee bends, sitting “Indian Style” while talking to a stranger, or applying sunscreen to certain parts of your spouse…. What is the general basis for public nudity? Where the hell do you put your room key? LOL….
- This is a place for all different “Lifestyles”. Swingers, Singles, Fetishes, Nudists, etc. Is there a basic lingo for talking to others? Meeting strangers, there must be a better way to meet then “Hey, I like to cluck like a chicken with a guy in a gorilla suit while my wife sings polka and spanks herself with wet lettuce” Just an example… :-)
- How the hell do you keep yourself from staring? From the Beautiful to the downright horrible, it’s got to be a people watchers dream come true! I guess I need some mirrored sunglasses.
My husband and I are looking for trying some new things together, should be quite the memorable vacation. This has been enjoyable for both of us already. We send each other fun photo albums we find online, or links to clothes we want each other to wear while there – each night is a different dress up night.
I have only got 2 different reactions from people I’ve told about our vacation
- Ah! Man! I wish I could go there! My friend went and said it was AWESOME!
- You’re going WHERE? Oh, I would never have the nerve to go there, but tell me about it when you get back!
We have an Oceanfront Suite on the Nude Side, they have a Nude Side and a Prude Side. Looking forward to sliding down the nude water slide, it goes through the disco!
Have you been to Hedonism 3 or are you going in the future? Reply and let me know!